Our proven processes are a key element behind delivering a finished product that blows you away. Specifically, our process typically includes:
It all starts with a conversation. Dialogue to understand your end goals for your project. Education that helps you make sense of your options. And experience to guide you in decision-making.
- Initial Meeting: A Momentum sales associate will visit your home for a sales consultation or you can visit our new showroom.
- Vision + Budget = Success: As we learn more about your project wants and needs, we can advise and consult with you about the overall project vision and how it aligns with your target investment. Having a clear dialogue early on the budget and feasibility provides an early and clear direction for your project.
- Product Education: With a clear vision and budget we will guide you through the ever-changing options within the construction industry. It can be overwhelming on your own. With our construction experience and our supplier expertise, we will find the products and experts that fit your project goals, timing, and budget.
- Design Professionals: We’ve developed a network of talented architects and home designers to provide our clients working construction drawings for estimating and building. It’s also common to work with your own design professional. Our flexibility is part of our commitment to ensure homeowner satisfaction.
- Momentum Design: As our business has grown we’ve developed our own in-house design capabilities. With these resources we can help make your vision into a working set of construction plans.
- Interior Designers: We value and utilize the skills of many local interior designers. Because of our organization, attention to detail, and superior craftsmanship we work well with our design resources or yours.
- Kitchen and Bath Planning: Because we specialize in remodeling, a high percentage of our projects revolve around kitchen and bath renovations. We can provide specialized kitchen and bath planning and design to ensure your project is as functional as it is beautiful.
ESTIMATING / PROPOSALS
- Estimating: We apply decades of experience along with our strong sub-contractor, supplier and vendor relationships to provide accurate and competitive project cost estimating.
- Proposals: Upon the development of a clear construction plan and scope of work, we can provide and create a thorough, complete and professional proposal for your review and approval.
- Momentum utilizes cloud-based BuilderTrend construction project management software to organize all aspects of your project, big or small. You receive your own login and password to access your Projects customize portal. This software provides real-time communication of project aspects. For more information on BuilderTrend, please watch this video.
- Pre-Construction Meeting: Prior to starting production on your project we conduct a thorough pre-construction meeting with you and our production management team to review entire project. This insures a smooth transition from the planning phase to the construction of you dream project.